Gulf Air is looking for flight attendants for its cabin crew department based in Bahrain.
The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction. As front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty.
- Exceeding Customer and the Airline’s expectation in service
- Be the ambassadors of the Airline to secure loyalty and repeat business from the travelers
- Meeting all emergency and safety requirements in a professional and considerate manner
- Ensuring he/she is thoroughly conversant with the content of all company cabin crew manuals
- Maintaining grooming standards
- Performing under pressure within tight time frames
- Ensuring the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding of other cultures
- Resolving situations in a calm and confident manner
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, to `take the initiative’ and originate action
- Analyze issues, and make rational judgments based on relevant information
- Use clear communication strategies
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness of wider organizational issues
- Maintain effective work behaviors in the face of setbacks
- High awareness of service and quality standards
Education & Training:
- Secondary School level
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers.
Candidates Must Have The Following Minimum Criteria:
- Height : Minimum 156 cm/5’2“
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- Single “No Children”
All interested candidates should apply here.