Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain that creates and develops a collection of contemporary resorts, based on the exciting concept of Infinite Lifestyle. At Ikos Resorts, they envision to offer an outstanding customer experience, based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality and great teamwork.
- Manage the efficient operation of the Front Office engaging in all related tasks and procedures (check in-out, welcoming guests, payments/orders process, deal with any special requests, complaints etc.)
- Ensure the highest standards of guest care is maintained
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Operate relevant switchboard, call center and reservations software as per all Front Office related activities
- Enthusiastic, friendly and self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Excellent Knowledge of English language. A second language fluently spoken would be an advantage (ideally between German , Russian & French)
- Related work experience within a luxurious environment
- Previous experience in using switchboard/telephone operator and Front Office software (Opera, Fidelio) would be an advantage
- Hospitality Degree desirable
Interested candidates should apply here.