President Hotel in Athens is looking for a dynamic Assistant Housekeeping Manager to be responsible for managing the housekeeping team, assisting the housekeeping manager in the supervision and control of cleaning and serving of all rooms, restaurants and public areas according to the hotel standards.
- To ensure that all rooms and public areas are serviced and cleaned daily according to the departmental operation manual
- To ensure an adequate supply of cleaning materials are available and monitor all departmental work equipment
- To ensure that rooms are checked regularly for repairs and refurbishing, and that appropriate maintenance is provided at all times
- To keep a record of lost and found property
- To ensure that function rooms are cleaned as soon as they have been used to ensure a fast turnaround
- To encourage employees to maintain good relationships with their colleagues and all other departments
- To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times
- To ensure that they maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department’s grooming standards
The ideal candidate will already possess 2-3 years of hospitality experience within a 4-5* property. Strong interpersonal skills and deep knowledge of maids’ on the job training.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Friendly and pleasant personality with a positive attitude, inspiring and respectful
- Detail-oriented, passionate and focused on providing high quality results
- Value-driven, self-motivated and adaptive to company ethical standards and cultural sensitivities.
- Proactive and able to perform exceptionally under pressure
- Very good command of English language
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Fidelio program
All candidates should send their CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org