Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire a Director Of Food & Beverage based at Angsana Corfu in Greece.
The successful incumbent shall report to the General Manager and shall be responsible for the daily F&B operations, inclusive of outlets hygiene, pricing and financial performance.
- F&B standards – ensures the operational standards meet or exceed expectations by overseeing the quality, consistency and presentation in all outlets and making sure that they conform to the hotel’s requisites at all times
- Ensures F&B service staff are duly trained
- Prepares, communicates and implements, in conjunction with the Executive Chef and Restaurants’ Chef, monthly, quarterly and/or annual Food and Beverage promotion for all restaurants and assists Sales & Marketing in designing the advertising material for such promotions
- Implementation and maintenance of O.E. and beverage par stock in all outlets and oversees the inventory taking and control
- Responsible for all Food and Beverage pricing, maximizing outlets profitability while maintaining value- for-money principles
- Responsible for outlets profit & loss
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of all Food and Beverage related aspects within the Group’s profit chain efforts
- Responsible for submitting daily, monthly, quarterly operational reports and annual business plan to the General Manager an annual business plan
- Assist in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget
- Responsible for standards of cleanliness and hygiene in food handling, food preparation and all outlets hygiene
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts or related field plus 4+ years of related experience, including management experience
- Ability to understand and communicate in Greek is a must
- Ability to understand and communicate English is an advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with recent photo, current and expected salary and availability to: Ms Tan Yi Ting at email@example.com