Our Guest Relations Officers are responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks to assist the Guest Relations Team with meeting the travel, entertainment, accommodation and hospitality needs of our guests always meeting our 5* service standards.
- Welcome guests keeping highest standards of hospitality service
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Listen and proactively plan/work on meeting all guests’ travel, entertainment and daily needs/requests
- Inform guests on all Hotel events and different outlets available for their daily entertainment (Bars, Restaurants, Spa, sports etc.)
- Make reservations where needed
- Assist in any other Guest Relations or Front Office task as assigned by the Front Office & Guest Relations Manager
- Enthusiastic, friendly, warm, self-motivated and team player personality
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- A second language fluently spoken would be an advantage (ideally between Russian, German and French)
- Customer Service experience within a luxurious environment would be a plus
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Accommodation, daily meals, uniform cleaning and internal discounts
- Further career development
All candidate details will be strictly confidential. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only the ones who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
All candidates should send their resumes here.