This is an opportunity to work with a talented & creative team who is passionate about the latest best practices in web design & development approaches and also involved with some of the biggest brands in Greece and builds complex web solutions. The agency works on projects large and small and you will too.
You will work collaboratively with the CTO and team of developers on maintaining and expanding existing company products, implement, test and troubleshoot web applications.You will also be part of adding new features and fixing code defects in web applications according to guidelines, researching and implementing innovative web techniques & features as well as being able to offer efficient problem-solving in all areas of web development.
- 3+ years working experience in developing complex web applications
- 3+ years working experience with PHP, Apache, MySQL
- Good knowledge of RESTful API architecture & programming
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks (e.g. Yii2, Laravel, Symfony) and MVC
- Experience in architecting web applications
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with NoSQL solutions like mongoDB, Redis, ArangoDB is a big plus
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration (Rundeck, Jenkins)
- Linux-based servers and workstations administration
Participants are required to send their CV and attach their portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org .