Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
In this role, you will execute developments and marketing activities on www.qatarairways.com to maintain its position as a key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rate and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration. You will support and implement sales and e-marketing activities, update site content and monitor/report any technical errors in order to increase sales, strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience.
- Delivering qatarairways.com revenue, share (penetration), online check-in (OLCI), conversion and B2C e-newsletter subscribers’ database targets for Cyprus
- Identifying, planning and implementing a program of promotional offer, value-add, ancillary product propositions and partnerships marketing and sales ventures to achieve revenue, yield improvement and penetration targets
- Co-operating and coordinating with local commercial teams in Marketing, Sales and Pricing in campaign planning, development, and implementation and coordination of all eCommerce deliverables
- Updating the E-Commerce business plan to suit commercial objectives and dynamic changes in the marketplace
- Effectively using online or E-Marketing budget to meet E-Commerce KPIs for Cyprus
- Identifying, initiating and implementing online marketing activities, direct response campaigns, and online communication plans with the aim of attracting qualified and relevant traffic
- Developing close relationships with meta-search sites, Online Travel Agents (OTAs), and online travel portals to maximise IBE share of revenue
- A Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with an online marketing agency or e-Commerce/Digital marketing department within the travel industry is preferred
- Prior B2C marketing experience and/or online travel retail experience with revenue and channel share responsibility would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience and results in managing at least two of the following areas: Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, Account Management of Online Marketing Partnerships, Display Advertising and/or Social Media
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
All candidates should send their resumes here.