Posted On 18 May 2017
- Monitor the hotel’s e-Commerce strategies as they are being implemented.
- Daily management of hotel online presence on various Online Travel Agent websites.
- Managing rate & inventory changes as well as content management.
- Communicate with Hotel Managers, Front Office Managers and others on daily basis.
- Developing budgets for projects, monitoring costs, providing status reports to management, and incorporating feedback from the executive level
- Manage e-Commerce website content updates, coordinating site changes and Marketing business owners including site presentation, product presentation, pricing changes and text and image modifications.
- Manage and update the Hotel’s website, relevant social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc.) and e-Commerce functions including latest campaign, events and promotions from the Hotel.
- Drives web traffic/sales, growth of e-Commerce applications via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies, with high level of customer acquisition and conversion.
- Handle customer service for online – phone calls, e-mails, Facebook, etc. Develops and implements new customer acquisition and retention initiatives by managing search engine keyword buys, email acquisition newsletters and exploring other online advertising vehicles.
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities with new merchants.
- Advanced reporting of various sources (Analytics, PMS, etc.).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business studies / Hotel / Commerce/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Possess strong planning skills, good business acumen, excellent communication and negotiation skills, creative and meticulous with details.
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and work under minimum supervision.
- Having networking abilities.
- Able to execute online campaigns and monitor the performance of the campaign to ensure good result.
- Executive / manager specializing in Hotel Management / Tourism Services or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Computer literate. Familiarity with E-Commerce will be advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-time positions available.
Interested candidates should address detailed CV with a photo via e-mail to email@example.com.
All applications will be handled with strict confidence.