Meliá Hotels International Company is currently seeking to hire a Sales & Marketing Manager for the Melia Athens Hotel.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible to implement the online sales strategy and the digital marketing strategy & to find and evaluate new online opportunities, new business models, and new developments on the current partners for the hotel. He /She will also be Responsible for the development of the annual Sales & Marketing plan in collaboration with Director of Sales & Marketing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate pricing strategies to be developed with Revenue Management and Sales, on the different online channels, based on opportunities identified by the different partners.
- Be the hotel’s contact person for the MHI Direct Sales team (melia.com, call center, loyalty, campaigns development), as well as for OTA’s Market Managers and any other On Line Distributor.
- Monitorize rate and inventory parity on Melia.com and contracted OTAs, coordinating with Revenue Manager.
- Monitor & handle online RFP requests.
- Report and follow up the online performance of the hotels in the region.
- Proceed with regular contents reviews in any online channel.
- Find and evaluate new online opportunities, new business models, and new developments on the current partners.
- Keep Social Media pages active and monitor them, by following the current trends.
- Coordinate with Distribution team the SEM / SEO Actions, feeding them with market information to optimize Marketing Strategy.
- Studies in Tourism / Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hotel industry 3 of which as e-Commerce/ Sales/ Marketing Manager
- Fluency in Greek & English (Spanish will considered as an advantage)
- Full proficiency in SEO Strategy – SEA (AdWords)
- Specific knowledge in digital sales, digital marketing, e-commerce, google analytics and digital media tools
- Excellent use of Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, Hootsuite
- Experience in monitoring KPIs site, and user-centric ad through Google Analytics
- Excellent communicational, negotiation and contracting skills
- Dynamic person, high analytical thinking, team oriented and organization skills