Join us at the GTSC European Regional Meeting on November 23-24 to learn from founders, directors, and CEOs on how to best manage your destination or enterprise following sustainable tourism standards.
You will learn how to:
– Market sustainable tourism in European destinations to European Markets;
– Apply standards and certifications to destinations and enterprises;
– Work with sustainability standards and programs for European tourism;
– Use best practices from Greece, Iceland, Denmark, Germany, Ireland and Spain;
– Network and debate with other sustainable tourism thought-leaders.
Speakers include: TUI Benelux Manager of Sustainability Melvin Mak, BookDifferent.com CEO Lonneke de Kort, Global Sustainable Tourism Council Chair Luigi Cabrini, German National Tourist Board Sustainability & Innovations Manager Olaf Schlieper, Green Destinations Founder & Director Albert Salman, Hellenic Hotels Association Head of Sustainability Alexandros Angelopoulos, UNWTO Secretary General’s Special Adviser George Drakopoulos, Ecotourism Ireland CEO Mary Mulvey, Foundation for European Sustainable Tourism Founder & Director Silvia Barbone, Travelife for Hotels Commercial Director Sören Stöber, Travelife for Tour Operators Manager Naut Kusters, and many more.
Register here before October 7 to save €54.
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a media partner of the GTSC European Regional Meeting.